Avatar: The Last Airbender - Opening Your Chakras
There are many incredible scenes in Avatar: The Last Airbender. One of my favorites is when Aang is learning to control the Avatar state by opening his chakras.
Opening your chakras is a nuanced topic yet Avatar does an amazing job of explaining the concept in an entertaining and memorable way that kids will understand.
Whether you’re into this stuff or not, this scene has some deep questions worth reflecting on:
- What are you most afraid of?
- What do you blame yourself for?
- What are you ashamed of? What are your biggest disappointments in yourself?
- What lies do you tell yourself?
- What attaches you to this world?