Hi, I’m James
I’m currently studying Computer Engineering at the University of Waterloo.
Most recently, I’ve been working as a product manager and writing this blog.
Self expression, growth, and relationships are what I value most.
I write to clarify my thoughts, explore my ideas, build intellectual assets, share my knowledge, express myself, and because I enjoy it.
What do I write about?
This blog is a space for introspection and curiosity.
I’ve been writing everyday since January 2020 and I plan on doing so for a while.
I write for myself but I hope others find value in it as well.
Here are a few of my most popular essays:
- Letter to My Younger Self - What would I tell my 18 year old self?
- Hitsville, USA - How Berry Gordy’s Motown Records produced hit after hit in the 60s.
- CV of Failures - Instead of a resume with my accomplishments and credentials, this is a resume of my failures.
- 100 Things I Learned From 100 Days of Writing - Writing every day is one of the best decisions I’ve made. Here’s what I learned after the first 100 posts.
- Think Like a Child - Everyone has the potential to live a fulfilling life, just think more like a child.
- Dear Kobe - My dedication to Kobe Bryant the day he passed away.
- Why Writing? Why Now? - Why I decided to write and write publicly and why you should too.
Check out my list of favorite things and please share yours! I also share my favorites at the end of every semester:
Mi Casa Es Su Casa
Mi Casa Es Su Casa is a spanish expression meaning “make yourself at home” or translated literally as “my home is your home.”
You can tell a lot about a person from visiting their home. Just like a physical home, this personal site is my online home. Here, I own a piece of real estate on the internet and I share what I’m thinking about.
Whether you’re a new visitor or a returning one.
Make yourself at home.
Get in touch
I love receiving email (email@example.com).
Follow me on twitter @MrJamesQuiambao
If you want to hear about what I’m writing and thinking about, sign up for my monthly newsletter.