- You don’t build a community for people, you build a community with people.
- Clarify your story and values and make them front and center.
- Before planning any event, clarify the purpose with all your co-hosts. Once you’re aligned on the purpose it’ll make the rest of the decisions easier.
- Before promoting an event, personally invite 5 friends who you know will be interested. This will create initial momentum and make it less intimidating for someone who doesn’t know anyone attending.
- Celebrate wins. I’m still working on this, but it’s important to acknowledge and share successes within the community. This fosters a sense of unity and boosts morale for everyone involved.
Previous:A Few Notes on Louis Vuitton FW24 Show
Next:When Should I Start Promoting?