How I Cultivate My Taste
Inspired by this tweet from David Perell, here are a few ways I cultivate my taste.
- Monthly cultural centre visit. Every month I’ll visit an art gallery, museum, gardens, concerts, and more.
- Moving to New York. New York has no shortage of culture. And in general, people have great taste.
- Listening to great music in different genres. The Rolling Stones 500 greatest albums is a good place to start.
- Watching old movies. Roger Eberts great movies list has some fantastic recommendations.
- Reading far and wide.
- Writing everyday.
- Spending time in nature. Nature is the original inspiration after all.